Re: [opensuse] Moving to IPv6
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 00:34:38 +0200
On 2010-09-13 22:48, Ilya Chernykh wrote:
On Monday 13 September 2010 23:44:32 Carlos E. R. wrote:

Is it theft if you buyed some oranges saying it is for you but then re-selled
them?

Not theft, but it is something, because you don't have the paper that says that
you can manipulate
food - health certificate or whatnot :-)

Also, being a private person, you are not registered as a private busineman,
you have not registered
to pass over the VAT (whatever is the technical term in English), not
registered to pay revenue for
the benefits you get, not registered (and paying taxes) with the council for
having a business,
and... I'm sure I have forgotten a dozen laws or bylaws :-P

Of course you can resell your oranges to a friend. But if you make an habit of
that, selling to
random people, you do risk being fined or prosecuted. In fact, there are people
selling fruits that
way, without license, from the boot of a car. They have to run when the police
gets near. Often it
is stolen fruit or groceries from some grange or other.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 11.2 x86_64 "Emerald" GM (Elessar))