Re: [opensuse] Moving to IPv6
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 21:55:30 +0200
On 2010-09-13 21:42, Ilya Chernykh wrote:
On Monday 13 September 2010 23:24:37 John Andersen wrote:

In Hong Kong and some parts of Mexico and most of Iraq people steel
electricity this way too.

Steal electricity? And those who pay for it do not know? Or they buy
electricity together?

In the "corrugated steel villages" or however you call them, I mean villages
that grow on the
outskirts of cities, illegally, they usually just climb a pole and hook a
cable. Try to sue them...
nobody lives there, officially. The policy may unhook the cable, that people
put it back as soon as
they go. That is, assuming they dare to get inside that village!

Another trick is to hook the cable after the meter of the neighbor. It is
cheaper, because there is
only one contract, but they are paying whatever electricity (or water) they
use. Of course both know
what they are doing.

Then there is the trick of connecting "before" the meter. That's stealing. Or
put a "jumper" across
the meter: it does not bulge even if you put the entire house on air
conditioning! If an inspector
comes by, they remove the jumper fast.

There are many tricks - I only know what every body knows :-p

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 11.2 x86_64 "Emerald" GM (Elessar))