Re: [opensuse] Moving to IPv6
  • From: Ilya Chernykh <neptunia@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 18:59:58 +0400
On Monday 13 September 2010 18:52:00 James Knott wrote:

Just send a student to insert a cable into a socket and put it into a
hole? are you kidding?

I think this has gone on long enough.

First off, I have many years experience in both telecommunications and
computer networks, both as a technician and in planning, so I do know
what I'm talking about.

About what? You think a student cannot just plug in the cable into a hub?

Second, the more you talk, the less credible you become. I suspect I'm
not the only one here who has noticed this.

The impression I get is you may have hacked together something in your
neighbourhood, but that is in no way suitable for providing a reliable
network for paying customers.

I am connected to one of two largest providers in this city. I do not hack,
I just pay each month for the service.