Re: [opensuse] Moving to IPv6
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 10:52:00 -0400
Ilya Chernykh wrote:
Just send a student to insert a cable into a socket and put it into a hole?
are you kidding?
I think this has gone on long enough.

First off, I have many years experience in both telecommunications and computer networks, both as a technician and in planning, so I do know what I'm talking about.

Second, the more you talk, the less credible you become. I suspect I'm not the only one here who has noticed this.

The impression I get is you may have hacked together something in your neighbourhood, but that is in no way suitable for providing a reliable network for paying customers.