Re: [opensuse] Moving to IPv6
  • From: Ilya Chernykh <neptunia@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:49:15 +0400
On Sunday 12 September 2010 20:19:17 Carlos E. R. wrote:

It is a curious setup what you describe. So the building, perhaps the city,
is a local network to you, with a gateway to internet somewhere?

Interesting.

No, I haven't seen such a thing here (Spain).

Initially I was connected to a local provider and had LAN only spanning my
district. Later it was bought by a larger provider and the LANs of multiple
districts (about a half of the city) were connected to each other.