Re: [opensuse] Moving to IPv6
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 13:46:25 +0200
On 2010-09-09 18:06, James Knott wrote:

One thing I see in this thread, is people saying that since IPv6 isn't
yet supported by everything, we shouldn't use it at all. If everyone
did that, then we'll never be able to use it. IPv6 is available and
usable now. The more it gets used, the more the laggards will have to
provide support or be left behind.

I have seen, with oS 11.3, many people complaining of "slow internet", and the
reply is always
"disable ipv6".

Thus, it is "obvious" that support for ipv6 is broken and/or incomplete in
current openSUSE >:-)

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 11.2 x86_64 "Emerald" GM (Elessar))