Re: [opensuse] Images seem corrupted in Firefox
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 00:30:09 -0400
On 2010/09/09 20:01 (GMT+0400) Ilya Chernykh composed:

After today's update all jpg and png images seen corrupted and dirty in
Firefox. In Konq all seems OK. So how to make firefox to display images
properly?

Did you only update FF and its direct deps. I tried that from within KDE, and
Flash wouldn't work after restarting FF. So I exited KDM, did zypper up,
which got *png* and a bunch of other libs, reopened KDM, and Flash worked again.

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/