Re: [opensuse] Moving to IPv6
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 23:53:20 -0400
John E. Perry wrote:
It will be much easier for_you_. It will have little effect on me;
Netgear took care of the complexities for me in_much_ better fashion
than I could have myself. I fully expect Netgear will take care of even
the reduced complexity for me when they sell me my next one. IPv6 makes
things much easier for you and Netgear; it will have little direct
effect on me.
Please explain the difference to you in how Netgear would provide a NAT router vs one that's configured to block incoming traffic to a range of addresses. I'd expect most people couldn't tell the difference.