Re: [opensuse] Moving to IPv6
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 19:44:57 -0400
Today I discovered what gigabit can do for me, so I want to buy a new 8-port
wired "internet" firewall/router. Will I need to read the fine print to
discover its IPV6 capability, or would I be safe to assume any major brand
current model would competently support IPV6 now and for the foreseeable future?

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/