Re: [opensuse] newbie quiestion about server kernel
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 10:57:02 -0400
On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 4:40 AM, Vasiliy G Tolstov <v.tolstov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello. I want to use OpenSUSE on the server hardware (xen domU). Why
community does not provide kernel-server in opposite of kernel-desktop?
If i want to create package for kernel-server on build.opensuse.org,
what patches i need from kernel-xen package to apply?

P.S. I'm not want to use sles. And i do not want to include in kernel
support for dom0.

Thank You.
--
Vasiliy G Tolstov <v.tolstov@xxxxxxxxx>
Selfip.Ru

kernel-default is the server kernel.

Read this message

(That message is in the middle of the thread, but it has most of the meat.)

And if you still have specific questions it doesn't answer, change
your subject and repost.

Greg