Re: [opensuse] Moving to IPv6
  • From: Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 06:11:44 -0400
Try setting up for voice over IP or certain gaming to more than
one computer.
No problem - I have a number of Linksys/Cisco SPA phones hooked up from
peoples home offices to our central telephone server. The phone is
usually sat behind a NAT'ing router. This has been working very well
for at least two years now. Of course, I run a stun daemon.

Emphasis: "Of course, I run a stun daemon."

Try using ssh to multiple computers, without changing
port numbers.
I do that every day from my workstation. (which is behind a NAT setup).

The issue is the reverse. With IPv6 I just unblock SSH (TCP/22). Done.
Sooo much simpler.