Re: [opensuse] Moving to IPv6
  • From: John Andersen <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 14:51:35 -0700
On 9/8/2010 2:46 PM, Ilya Chernykh wrote:
On Thursday 09 September 2010 01:39:34 Per Jessen wrote:

I am currently using PPPoE but I think my provider will force
everybody to NAT as they already declared. They also recommend and
provide instructions how to disable IPv6 on clients' operating
systems and say they do not provide support for those who did not
completely remove IPv6 support from their OS.

It's time for you to find a new ISP. NAT is broken in a number of
ways.

Still works remarkably well despite it ...

And for an average housewife there is no difference.

My wife as asked me to ask you not to use housewives as the lowest
common denominator.

She'd ask you herself, but she doesn't think
much of this whole new fangled mailing list stuff.