Re: [opensuse] Moving to IPv6
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 23:39:34 +0200
James Knott wrote:

Ilya Chernykh wrote:
On Wednesday 08 September 2010 21:12:17 James Knott wrote:

I am currently using PPPoE but I think my provider will force
everybody to NAT as they already declared. They also recommend and
provide instructions how to disable IPv6 on clients' operating
systems and say they do not provide support for those who did not
completely remove IPv6 support from their OS.

It's time for you to find a new ISP. NAT is broken in a number of
ways.

Still works remarkably well despite it ...

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (14.1°C)