Re: [opensuse] Moving to IPv6
  • From: Ilya Chernykh <neptunia@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 01:27:58 +0400
On Thursday 09 September 2010 01:03:53 James Knott wrote:

It's time for you to find a new ISP. NAT is broken in a number of
ways. For example, it breaks some protocols and makes it impossible for
a user to reach their network from elsewhere. Also, it's possible for
an ISP to overload NAT, as each IP address has a limited number of ports
that can be remapped. As far as refusing to provide support, if IPv6
isn't disabled, that tells me your ISP is incompetent.

They anyway do not support Linux, so nothing changes for me.