Re: [opensuse] Missing gnucash docs - SOLVED
  • From: Anne Wilson <annew@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 18:23:08 +0100
On Wednesday 08 Sep 2010 13:29:32 James Kerr wrote:
On Wednesday 08 September 2010 Anne Wilson wrote:
When running Gnucash, Help tells me that it is not available, since
gnucash- docs does not seem to be installed. Searching tells me
that it is installed, but if I browse to
/usr/share/doc/packages/gnucash-docs the guide and handbook are
not there. OTOH I can see
/usr/share/omf/gnucash-docs/gnucash-guide-C.omf and
/usr/share/omf/gnucash-docs/gnucash-help-C.omf which I suspect may
be what is required. Is there a missing link, or something, to
enable the application to find the documentation?

Do you have yelp installed? I think that gnucash uses yelp to display
the help files.

Bingo! I now have gnucash tutorials online. Thanks James

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group