Re: [opensuse] Moving to IPv6
  • From: Ilya Chernykh <neptunia@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 21:01:49 +0400
On Wednesday 08 September 2010 20:26:42 James Knott wrote:

Some of you may have noticed me talking about IPv6 lately. IPv6 is
coming and is necessary, as IPv4 addresses are estimated to reach
exhaustion within a year. Everyone, particularly those managing web
sites or business networks, should be making plans to support IPv6 ASAP.
I realize that many ISPs do not yet support IPv6, so some method, such
as using a tunnel broker, is required while waiting for ISPs to get up
to date. I use gogoNET http://gogonet.gogo6.com. Another is Hurricane
Electric http://he.net and there are others. In the mean time, call
your ISP and ask about when IPv6 will be available.

They say not in plans.