Re: [opensuse] Missing gnucash docs
  • From: Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 06:20:51 -0400
On Wed, 2010-09-08 at 10:28 +0100, Anne Wilson wrote:
When running Gnucash, Help tells me that it is not available, since gnucash-
docs does not seem to be installed. Searching tells me that it is installed,

I use GNUCash on 11.3, it works.

If you run it from the command-line does it output any more meaningful
errors?

but if I browse to /usr/share/doc/packages/gnucash-docs the guide and
handbook
are not there.

Nope, just:
AUTHORS COPYING COPYING-DOCS HACKING NEWS README

OTOH I can see /usr/share/omf/gnucash-docs/gnucash-guide-C.omf
and /usr/share/omf/gnucash-docs/gnucash-help-C.omf

yep.

which I suspect may be what
is required. Is there a missing link, or something, to enable the application
to find the documentation?

--
Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> LPIC-1, Novell CLA
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>