Re: [opensuse] Repositories and priorities
  • From: Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 12:17:26 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 8. September 2010, 11:56:54 schrieb Anne Wilson:
Regarding an update to KDE 4.5 there is a wiki page that has a
step-by-step guide. Also you might be interested in subscribing to the
opensuse-kde mailinglist or drop by on freenode at #opensuse-kde.

I found the wiki page last night, so I'll go through that, thanks. I also
subscribed to the ML last night - is there an archive somewhere?

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-kde/

It includes mbox files so you can import them into kmail.

Sven