[opensuse] Repositories and priorities
  • From: Anne Wilson <annew@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 10:22:30 +0100
I'm a long-time KDE user, familiar with Fedora and new to OpenSUSE. I find I
am getting far fewer updates than expected, with huge numbers of packages
apparently protected against updates. I understand the principle, but would
value some help in finding documentation about the various repositories and
setting priorities, since I assume this is my problem. Amongst other things I
would like to move to KDE 4.5, which I had in Fedora.

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group