Re: [opensuse] list broken
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 19:48:48 +1000
On 07/09/2010 19:27, Leen de Braal wrote:
Leen de Braal wrote:

The normal countles emails on the list have dried up to a trickle.
List broken?
Since I can read and answer your message, seems ok to me.
Holiday season?
Nope, aren't we exactly in between the summer holidays and the autumn
ditto?

I haven't got any of it, for me it still has to start.
I am not whining, we have quite a sweet spot here, so with good weather it
is like holiday everyday :-)

Oh well, not so good wheather atm, it is drizzling.

Perhaps people have gone over to other greener pastures - and it has nothing to do with weather or holidays?

BC

--
...more people are driven insane through religious hysteria than by drinking
alcohol.