Re: [opensuse] Re: Knotify4 crashes in KDE 4.4.4
  • From: "arygroup@xxxxxxxxx" <arygroup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 17:36:20 +0300
On 06/09/10 17:09, Will Stephenson wrote:
On Monday 06 September 2010 15:31:32 arygroup@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On 06/09/10 14:52, Vadym Krevs wrote:
It's quite simple actually. Click on the title of a bug in the list of
duplicates. This will display the details for that bug. If the
description is similar to your issue, then just make a comment that
you've got a similar issue, and describe anything different. If none of
the duplicates match your issue, then proceed to create a new issue.
There's nothing to be afraid of :-)

It seems my bug report is a duplication of another. But the solution
there is to install Qt 4.7.1
I searched for libqt4 in Yast and default repositories allow only 4.6.3
version.

That's impossible - Qt 4.7.1 (or any Qt 4.7 version) has not yet been
released. Tell us what duplicate bug number you found.

Will

Well, then I didn't understand what I read.
#226721

There was phrase: Patch landed in Qt 4.7.1

When I try to append my report is warns me, because it may be the same
issue, as already submitted. It say I have to submit, if I'm sure that
my bug is dufferent. I'm not sure, I'm a newbie.

Besides, it said, that the bug is closed because it's not a KDE problem.
but another package problem.