Re: [opensuse] Re: Knotify4 crashes in KDE 4.4.4
  • From: Vadym Krevs <vkrevs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 12:52:56 +0100
On 06/09/10 12:41, arygroup@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On 06/09/10 13:46, Will Stephenson wrote:
On Monday 06 September 2010 12:19:20 arygroup@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Im I the only person who meet this problem?
There's not enough information there to say. Read
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Bugreport_KDE#Useful_Crash_Reports
and then we might be able to help.

I followed those steps till it asked me if my bug is a duplication of
another and showed me a list of several bugs. I don't know what to do to
be correct in this case.

It's quite simple actually. Click on the title of a bug in the list of
duplicates. This will display the details for that bug. If the
description is similar to your issue, then just make a comment that
you've got a similar issue, and describe anything different. If none of
the duplicates match your issue, then proceed to create a new issue.
There's nothing to be afraid of :-)

--
Regards,
Vadym

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and