Re: [opensuse] Re: Knotify4 crashes in KDE 4.4.4
  • From: Dylan <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 12:50:05 +0100
On Monday 06 September 2010, arygroup@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On 06/09/10 13:46, Will Stephenson wrote:
On Monday 06 September 2010 12:19:20 arygroup@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Im I the only person who meet this problem?

There's not enough information there to say. Read
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Bugreport_KDE#Useful_Crash_Reports
and then we might be able to help.

I followed those steps till it asked me if my bug is a duplication of
another and showed me a list of several bugs. I don't know what to do to
be correct in this case.

You read the description of each bug - if one matches your experience then add
your information to that bug - else create your new bug

Simple

--
“ ‘... but there is so much else behind what I say. It makes itself known to
me so slowly, so incompletely! ...’ ”