Re: [opensuse] How to get rid of the PW dialog (that does not work)
  • From: Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 20:04:27 +0200
Op 02-09-10 12:10, Lars Müller schreef:
On Thu, Sep 02, 2010 at 11:21:57AM +0200, Oddball wrote:

Op 31-08-10 17:50, Oddball schreef:

If it doesn't work with the help of the YaST Samba Server module please

file a bug report against YaST.

Cf. http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Report_a_YaST_bug

OK, next mail contains the ID.

I must have missed things...
Bugzilla tells me i can only file bugs until 11.2

Open a browser and enter at the location line

check..
https://bugzilla.novell.com/ [0]

check...

Click on "Log In" from the top navigation bar.

Check..
Next enter your username and password and don't miss to click the button
labeled with "Login".[1]

Autologin... check..
From the top navigation bar now click on the second from left item
labeled with "New". Now you're at a page with the head line "Enter
Bug".

The text message states:

"Enter Bug

If you would prefer to see the entire list of products and descriptions
for all classifications, click here.

Classification (Product Line): -> drop down and select -> openSUSE

If i am not quick enough, this happens: (see pic)

Product: -> drop down and select -> openSUSE 11.3

Now it is posible to choose 11.3 and 11.4

"

If this doesn't work for you file a bug. Oh, I'm already in such a funny
mode this early today again. I'm sorry. ;)

Don't be, the world sometimes 'seems' serious enough... ;-)

Honestly it might be useful to file a bug against the product bugzilla.
Use "Classification (Product Line)" All. They tried hard to hide well.
;)

Will do...

Lars

[0] The bug trackers of Redhat or Debian might work either. But I'm not
sure if you'll get the attention of a YaST developer there.
[1] If you don't have a login follow the "Create Account" link on the
same page.

First things first... ;-)

--

Enjoy your time around,