Re: [opensuse] lsm space giveth and space taketh away: missing space?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 19:27:11 +0200
On 2010-09-02 15:57, Anton Aylward wrote:

All that really matters is that we agree that we mean the same thing
when we communicate.

Right so.

I have somewhere an English-Spanish dictionary made for British people long ago
(pre-1900, I think,
but not much), and it had a chapter on Spanish units. I was astonished at how
many we had, more than
the British, because each region had its variant. I can well understand that
some king decided to
embrace the "Metric system" as it was called then.

Oh, and if you have "units" program loaded you might want to see if
"megafurlongs per fortnight" is a reasonable measure of speed.

ROTFL! X'-)

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 11.2 x86_64 "Emerald" GM (Minas Tirith))

< Previous Next >