[opensuse] Where has the graphics card and monitor adjustment icon in YaST gone?
  • From: hyla81420@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 19:25:42 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Greetings All,

My "Graphics card and Monitor" icon in YaST appears to have
disappeared on me since about 2-3 weeks ago and I am unable to
figure out how to get it back.

I have not changed anything significantly on my system, just the
usual YaST Online Updates.

I'm running OpenSuSE 11.2 with KDE and while I can still run sax2
manually, any help with restoring that "Graphics Card & Monitor"
option would be highly appreciated. I run an old ATI card and setting
the Xorg parameters from there was really great for me.

Thanks,

-hyla