Re: [opensuse] USB not working in VBox
  • From: Oszkó Albert <oszko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 14:51:47 +0200
On 08/07/10 14:36, Oszkó Albert wrote:

It is the Sun-Oracle kind Virtualbox.
You have connected the devices using the menu Devices -> USB Devices?

Or the USB icon at the bottom of the window?

D Cotton

Yes, I did so. Both of my pendrives are listed in Devices-> USB Devices. But they are greyed out. Moving the cursor over the names shows some info (Vendor, product etc.). The bottom line is Status: unavailable (or something similar). The USB icon at the bottom of the window says there is no USB device plugged/mounted.

OszkoA

begin:vcard
fn:Dr. Albert Oszko
org:Dept. of Physical Chemistry and Material Science
adr:;;Aradi vertanuk tere 1.;Szeged;;6720;Hungary
email;internet:oszko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:assistant professor
tel;work:06 62 544 116
tel;fax:06 62 546 482