Re: [opensuse] Linux friendly 802.11n Wireless Access Point
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 19:28:12 -0400
That doesn't prove anything WRT Linux. It could be that's a crappy model or you have issues with your NIC. What happens if you try a different make of AP?

Alex wrote:
No, it's not a NIC.
I tested my laptop with another identical WAP4410N device and had exacly
the same problems with lagging and crawling connection speed.