Re: [opensuse] Linux friendly 802.11n Wireless Access Point
  • From: Alex <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 14:19:39 -0700
No, it's not a NIC.
I tested my laptop with another identical WAP4410N device and had exacly
the same problems with lagging and crawling connection speed.

On 07/06/10 12:57, James Knott wrote:
Alex wrote:
I've got Cisco Linksys WAP4410N wireless access point.
Are you sure the problem is not the NIC? An access point has no
knowledge of what OS is used on a computer. It simply handles the
WiFi signal etc. If there is a problem with that access point, it's
not because you're running Linux.