[opensuse] Re: Mobile broadband
  • From: Heinz Diehl <htd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 19:44:24 +0200
On 05.07.2010, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:

I found a site that provides some information about this device under
Linux (it is all in Swedish):

http://linuxwiki.se/index.php/Mobilt_bredband

I can't see anything on this site that would help to get your device up
and running (I understand both Swedish/Danish/Norwegian).
Don't know if this means something either, but did you notice
that the E620 mentioned on this site is a PC-Card, and not an USB device?

And that is where I find myself. I do not see a connection happening.
There is an occasional blue light (heartbeat-looking) on the USB modem.
But nothing more.

I think the problem is somewhere in network manager, did you try umtsmon?
http://umtsmon.sourceforge.net/