Re: [opensuse] Mobile broadband
  • From: C <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 11:10:54 +0200
On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 10:56, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
I thought vodafone closed up shop in Sweden a while back

Mmmm you're right.. sold to Telenor.

expensive, very small data quantities allowed.

My prepaid UMTS is currently 5 mins free per 24h period, then I can
buy credit for 15 minutes, 1 hour, 24 hours or 1 month. Each level
has a 1GB data cap. Seems low for one month, but at 24h, it's fine -
I've yet to go over 1GB in a 24h period of using it while traveling.

skip it. I have also heard good things about 3. There are some people
using it with Linux. Details are sketchy at this time.

I can't give any good suggestions.. can't read Swedish. then again I
can't read much German either and I managed to figure it out in
Germany :-) I'll ask a friend in Stockholm... he might have a
suggestion....

C.