Re: [opensuse] Mobile broadband
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 10:56:49 +0200
On Mon, 2010-07-05 at 10:20 +0200, C wrote:

Alternatively.... Vodafone is in Sweden too :-) You could swap to
their prepaid UMTS stick of all else fails... at least they actively
support openSUSE. Reception is a bit spotty while I'm on the trains,
but otherwise, it's been working great.

I thought vodafone closed up shop in Sweden a while back. I will check
again. I do know that people complain about the Comviq/tele2 setup. Too
expensive, very small data quantities allowed. So maybe I should just
skip it. I have also heard good things about 3. There are some people
using it with Linux. Details are sketchy at this time.

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST

Ramböll Sverige AB