Re: [opensuse] Network Manager and WPA/PSK with TKIP
  • From: Rodney Baker <rodney.baker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 23:02:15 +0930
On Sun, 4 Jul 2010 22:39:10 James Knott wrote:
Rodney Baker wrote:
Tonight I was just reminded why I've been avoiding Network Manager like
the plague. Is anyone successfully using Network Manager/KDE4 with a
WLAN connection using WPA2-PSK/TKIP?

I don't have a problem using Knetworkmanager with WPA2 & PSK on OpenSUSE
11.0. As for AES or TKIP, IIRC, Knetworkmanager selects it automagically.

Please share your secrets :-) (that is, the secret to making it work, not the
PSK shared secrets ;-) ).