Re: [opensuse] How to set another resolution on my desktop?
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 05:32:00 -0400
On 2010/07/01 16:06 (GMT+0700) C. Brouerius van Nidek composed:

Had another look and indeed, in the 11.3RC1 sax is not available. Don't
know if it will be in the final version. We have to wait another 14 days
for that.

It won't be.

It has to be the editing of the xorg.conf manually.
Your idea of copying a working xorg.conf is excellent. Thanks

Don't be surprised if things that worked in 11.2 or prior no longer work in
11.3. Some things depend on whether support exists in the video drivers. Some
other things are obsolete or discarded. Some things can only be manipulated
using xrandr or X utilities that use xrandr.

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/