Mailinglist Archive: opensuse (1898 mails)

by date

< Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next >

20 July, 2010

00:23 David C. Rankin Re: [opensuse] How to Recover from failed 11.3 install - It won't let me 'rpm -Uvh good files' over corrupted downloads??
00:27 David C. Rankin Re: [opensuse] How to Recover from failed 11.3 install - It won't let me 'rpm -Uvh good files' over corrupted downloads??
02:17 David C. Rankin Re: [opensuse] How to Recover from failed 11.3 install - It won't let me 'rpm -Uvh good files' over corrupted downloads?? [work around-upgrade]
03:44 David C. Rankin [opensuse] Broken Package: /usr/share/batik: cpio: rename failed - Is a directory
03:48 Felix Miata Re: [opensuse] Possibly stupid question, but in 11.3 how do I check my color depth is 24 bits?
04:34 joydeep [opensuse] Apache/2.2.13 complains Session Cache is not configured [hint: SSLSessionCache]
04:47 David C. Rankin Re: [opensuse] How to Recover from failed 11.3 install - It won't let me 'rpm -Uvh good files' over corrupted downloads?? [work around-upgrade]
04:51 David C. Rankin Re: [opensuse] Re: 11.3 minimal text mode install installs X?
05:15 David C. Rankin [opensuse] What's the difference between a 'kernel-default' and a 'kernel-desktop'
05:17 Alexey Eremenko Re: [opensuse] What's the difference between a 'kernel-default' and a 'kernel-desktop'
05:28 Larry Stotler [opensuse] 11.3 on Thinkpad X21 issues
05:37 C. Brouerius van Nidek [opensuse] sax2-tools on 11.3
05:38 David C. Rankin [opensuse] Where to set default metacity window decor in gnome? When I start gnome -- I have none...
05:46 C. Brouerius van Nidek [opensuse] spellchecker behavior
05:52 Larry Stotler [opensuse] Re: 11.3 on Thinkpad X21 issues
06:27 Kaushal Shriyan Re: [opensuse] server kernel
07:05 David C. Rankin Re: [opensuse] What's the difference between a 'kernel-default' and a 'kernel-desktop'
07:09 David C. Rankin Re: [opensuse] Re: server kernel
07:14 Sven Burmeister Re: [opensuse] sax2-tools on 11.3
07:25 Will Stephenson Re: [opensuse] spellchecker behavior
07:45 pistazienfresser Re: [opensuse] What's the difference between a 'kernel-default' and a 'kernel-desktop'
07:59 C. Brouerius van Nidek Re: [opensuse] spellchecker behavior
08:11 Andreas Jaeger Re: [opensuse] What's the difference between a 'kernel-default' and a 'kernel-desktop'
08:18 C. Brouerius van Nidek [opensuse] cannot remove Read-only files
08:27 Per Jessen Re: [opensuse] cannot remove Read-only files
08:39 C. Brouerius van Nidek Re: [opensuse] cannot remove Read-only files
09:06 Philipp Thomas Re: [opensuse] Kmail not retrieving all POP3 emails
09:24 Philipp Thomas Re: [opensuse] Creating a 4 GB swap partition
09:27 lynn Re: [opensuse] What happened to NVIDIA opensuse repositories?
09:49 lynn Re: [opensuse] exif and gwenview
09:56 Per Jessen [opensuse] two upgraded 11.3 system - but one reports wrong digest??
10:52 Will Stephenson Re: [opensuse] exif and gwenview
11:13 Mark Goldstein Re: [opensuse] What happened to NVIDIA opensuse repositories?
11:18 lynn [opensuse] desktop effects not available 11.3 nvidia 256.35
11:21 pistazienfresser Re: [opensuse] two upgraded 11.3 system - but one reports wrong digest??
11:24 lynn Re: [opensuse] exif and gwenview
11:41 Per Jessen Re: [opensuse] two upgraded 11.3 system - but one reports wrong digest??
11:55 Anton Aylward Re: [opensuse] Kmail not retrieving all POP3 emails
12:07 pistazienfresser Re: [opensuse] What happened to NVIDIA opensuse repositories?
13:02 dwgallien Re: [opensuse] desktop effects not available 11.3 nvidia 256.35
13:11 dwgallien [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
13:20 Patrick Shanahan Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
13:24 Per Jessen Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
13:29 Gudmund Areskoug Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
13:38 Patrick Shanahan Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
13:38 Felix Miata Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
13:46 Will Stephenson Re: [opensuse] exif and gwenview
14:01 Basil Chupin Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
14:15 Gudmund Areskoug Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
14:32 Patrick Shanahan Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
14:35 Bob Williams Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
14:43 Greg Freemyer Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
14:54 Brian K. White Re: [opensuse] Re: 11.3 minimal text mode install installs X?
15:15 Gudmund Areskoug Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
15:21 Jim Henderson [opensuse] Re: 11.3 minimal text mode install installs X?
15:25 Brian K. White Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
15:50 Adam Tauno Williams Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
15:54 Adam Tauno Williams Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
16:09 Felix Miata Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
16:12 James Knott [opensuse] Will 11.3 install resize NTFS?
16:14 Felix Miata Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
16:21 pistazienfresser Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
16:22 Greg Freemyer Re: [opensuse] Will 11.3 install resize NTFS?
16:37 pistazienfresser Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
16:39 Jim Henderson [opensuse] Re: Will 11.3 install resize NTFS?
16:39 James Knott Re: [opensuse] Will 11.3 install resize NTFS?
16:45 Jim Henderson [opensuse] Re: This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
16:50 Jim Henderson [opensuse] Re: This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
16:50 lynn Re: [opensuse] desktop effects not available 11.3 nvidia 256.35
16:52 Larry Stotler Re: [opensuse] What's the difference between a 'kernel-default' and a 'kernel-desktop'
16:56 Bob Williams Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
17:17 phanisvara das Re: [opensuse] Apache/2.2.13 complains Session Cache is not configured [hint: SSLSessionCache]
17:24 dwgallien Re: [opensuse] Will 11.3 install resize NTFS?
17:27 Greg Freemyer Re: [opensuse] Will 11.3 install resize NTFS?
17:31 Greg Freemyer [opensuse] mouse scroll wheel works with man - cool!
17:31 James Knott Re: [opensuse] Will 11.3 install resize NTFS?
17:34 Per Jessen Re: [opensuse] Re: This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
17:38 Per Jessen Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
18:02 Jim Henderson [opensuse] Re: This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
18:25 Felix Miata Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
18:55 pistazienfresser Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
19:24 Doug Re: [opensuse] mouse scroll wheel works with man - cool!
19:48 Per Jessen Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
20:00 Greg Freemyer Re: [opensuse] mouse scroll wheel works with man - cool!
20:23 David Haller Re: [opensuse] How to Recover from failed 11.3 install - It won't let me 'rpm -Uvh good files' over corrupted downloads?? [work around-upgrade]
20:25 pistazienfresser Re: [opensuse] Re: This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
20:38 Brian K. White Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
20:41 Jim Henderson [opensuse] Re: mouse scroll wheel works with man - cool!
20:41 Greg Freemyer [opensuse] Any SpiderOak comments yet?
20:45 Jim Henderson [opensuse] Re: This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
20:52 David C. Rankin [opensuse] How to get the ~100 screensavers out of gnome menu?
21:18 Bob Williams Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
21:23 David Haller Re: [opensuse] mouse scroll wheel works with man - cool!
21:30 dwgallien [opensuse] Re: This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
21:35 Jim Henderson [opensuse] Re: This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
21:40 Jim Henderson [opensuse] Re: This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
21:46 Per Jessen Re: [opensuse] Re: This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
21:58 David C. Rankin [opensuse] 11.3 - Hardlocking ~ every 5-10 minutes, ideas? "eth0: broadcasting for a lease" - no eth0
22:10 Greg Freemyer Re: [opensuse] Possibly stupid question, but in 11.3 how do I check my color depth is 24 bits?
22:23 Mike Re: [opensuse][SOLVED] 11.3 how to move directory to save space?
22:47 David C. Rankin [opensuse] 11.3 - kdelibs3/qt packages - Subprocess failed. Error: RPM failed: error: db3 error(-30987) from dbcursor->c_get: DB_PAGE_NOTFOUND
22:56 Patrick Shanahan Re: [opensuse] 11.3 - kdelibs3/qt packages - Subprocess failed. Error: RPM failed: error: db3 error(-30987) from dbcursor->c_get: DB_PAGE_NOTFOUND
22:58 David C. Rankin Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
23:22 David C. Rankin Re: [opensuse] 11.3 - kdelibs3/qt packages - Subprocess failed. Error: RPM failed: error: db3 error(-30987) from dbcursor->c_get: DB_PAGE_NOTFOUND
23:30 David C. Rankin Re: [opensuse] 11.3 - kdelibs3/qt packages - Subprocess failed. Error: RPM failed: error: db3 error(-30987) from dbcursor->c_get: DB_PAGE_NOTFOUND

21 July, 2010

00:29 Frans de Boer [opensuse] 11.3 minimum mem req?
00:43 dwgallien Re: [opensuse] 11.3 minimum mem req?
00:57 Frans de Boer Re: [opensuse] 11.3 minimum mem req?
01:23 David Haller Re: [opensuse] server kernel
01:49 Felix Miata Re: [opensuse] 11.3 minimum mem req?
01:51 David C. Rankin [opensuse] Any way to tell zypper to use pkgs in /var/cache/zypp/packages if exists?
02:34 David C. Rankin Re: [PM] Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
03:13 David C. Rankin [opensuse] 11.3 gconftool-2 making removing rpms -- very -- very -- slow..
03:23 Larry Stotler Re: [opensuse] server kernel
03:25 Larry Stotler Re: [opensuse] server kernel
03:36 Bob S [opensuse] Where does Yast/zypper store repos on my system?
03:44 David C. Rankin [opensuse] 11.3 kde4 konsole - How to kill the stupid white spell check box that is trying to spell check my aliases??
03:46 David C. Rankin Re: [opensuse] Where does Yast/zypper store repos on my system?
03:46 David C. Rankin Re: [opensuse] Where does Yast/zypper store repos on my system?
03:52 Felix Miata Re: [opensuse] Where does Yast/zypper store repos on my system?
04:09 Bob S [opensuse] KDE3 on 11.3 ??
04:25 Bob S Re: [opensuse] Where does Yast/zypper store repos on my system?
04:39 Bob S Re: [opensuse] Where does Yast/zypper store repos on my system?
04:57 David C. Rankin Re: [opensuse] Where does Yast/zypper store repos on my system?
05:17 David C. Rankin Re: [opensuse] KDE3 on 11.3 ??
05:56 Per Jessen Re: [opensuse] 11.3 minimum mem req?
06:42 David C. Rankin [opensuse] Whow.. My laptop automatically suspend to hardlock if power cord removed - where to change behavior.
06:44 Илья Черных Re: [opensuse] KDE3 on 11.3 ??
06:46 Илья Черных Re[2]: [opensuse] KDE3 on 11.3 ??
06:50 Felix Miata Re: [opensuse] 11.3 minimum mem req?
07:03 C Re: [opensuse] Any SpiderOak comments yet?
07:06 Per Jessen Re: [opensuse] 11.3 minimum mem req?
07:14 lynn Re: [opensuse] desktop effects not available 11.3 nvidia 256.35
07:47 Per Jessen Re: [opensuse] two upgraded 11.3 system - but one reports wrong digest??
07:51 Hans Witvliet Re: [opensuse] 11.3 minimum mem req?
08:08 Marcus Meissner Re: [opensuse] two upgraded 11.3 system - but one reports wrong digest??
08:09 osuseosuse [opensuse] poppler-data pdf cjk display problem
08:28 osuseosuse [opensuse] poppler-data pdf cjk display problem
08:29 medwinz Re: [opensuse] broadcom STA driver
08:30 Per Jessen Re: [opensuse] two upgraded 11.3 system - but one reports wrong digest??
08:48 Per Jessen Re: [opensuse] 11.3 minimum mem req?
09:05 Mihamina Rakotomandimby Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
09:44 Will Stephenson Re: [opensuse] 11.3 kde4 konsole - How to kill the stupid white spell check box that is trying to spell check my aliases??
10:10 eddie [opensuse] Network Manager not working in Opensuse 11.3
10:39 Adam Tauno Williams [opensuse] Brasero: '"$FILENAME" is not suitable for audio or video media.'
11:07 Greg Freemyer Re: [opensuse] broadcom STA driver
11:24 Roger Oberholtzer Re: [opensuse] Network Manager not working in Opensuse 11.3
11:27 Will Stephenson Re: [opensuse] Network Manager not working in Opensuse 11.3
11:32 Greg Freemyer Re: [opensuse] Any SpiderOak comments yet?
11:44 Lars Müller Re: [opensuse] 11.3 gconftool-2 making removing rpms -- very -- very -- slow..
11:54 James Hatridge Re: [opensuse] Any SpiderOak comments yet?
11:57 eddie Re: [opensuse] Network Manager not working in Opensuse 11.3 [SOLVED]
11:58 John Bennett [opensuse] 11.3 Recently Used Apps area empty after reboot
12:02 Greg Freemyer Re: [opensuse] Any SpiderOak comments yet?
12:02 Roger Oberholtzer Re: [opensuse] Any SpiderOak comments yet?
12:09 Philipp Thomas [opensuse] Re: Using Imap (was: Kmail not retrieving all POP3 emails)
12:19 pistazienfresser Re: [opensuse] 11.3 kde4 konsole - How to kill the stupid white spell check box that is trying to spell check my aliases??
12:20 Philipp Thomas Re: [opensuse] Whow.. My laptop automatically suspend to hardlock if power cord removed - where to change behavior.
12:25 Richard Atcheson Re: [opensuse] Network Manager not working in Opensuse 11.3 [SOLVED]
12:36 Greg Freemyer Re: [opensuse] Any SpiderOak comments yet?
12:52 David C. Rankin Re: [opensuse] Whow.. My laptop automatically suspend to hardlock if power cord removed - where to change behavior.
12:54 David C. Rankin Re: [opensuse] Any SpiderOak comments yet?
13:07 David C. Rankin [opensuse] Thank you Will, Dotan, and all others for kde3 in 11.3
13:18 David C. Rankin Re: [opensuse] 11.3 kde4 konsole - How to kill the stupid white spell check box that is trying to spell check my aliases??
13:26 David C. Rankin Re: [opensuse] 11.3 kde4 konsole - How to kill the stupid white spell check box that is trying to spell check my aliases??
13:29 dwgallien Re: [opensuse] 11.3 minimum mem req?
13:30 Greg Freemyer Re: [opensuse] Any SpiderOak comments yet?
13:34 Richard Atcheson Re: [opensuse] Whow.. My laptop automatically suspend to hardlock if power cord removed - where to change behavior.
13:41 David C. Rankin Re: [opensuse] 11.3 gconftool-2 making removing rpms -- very -- very -- slow..
13:44 James Hatridge [opensuse] Re: Any SpiderOak comments yet?
13:51 David C. Rankin Re: [opensuse] two upgraded 11.3 system - but one reports wrong digest??
14:02 Matthias Titeux Re: [opensuse] Will 11.3 install resize NTFS?
14:13 James Knott Re: [opensuse] Will 11.3 install resize NTFS?
14:32 Greg Freemyer Re: [opensuse] Will 11.3 install resize NTFS?
14:32 Per Jessen Re: [opensuse] two upgraded 11.3 system - but one reports wrong digest??
14:37 David C. Rankin Re: [opensuse] 11.3 - Hardlocking ~ every 5-10 minutes, ideas? "eth0: broadcasting for a lease" - no eth0 [settled down]
14:40 Randall R Schulz [opensuse] 11.3 & 11.1 Dual-Boot w/ Shared /home: Feasible?
14:41 Roger Oberholtzer Re: [opensuse] Will 11.3 install resize NTFS?
14:44 David C. Rankin Re: [opensuse] two upgraded 11.3 system - but one reports wrong digest??
14:51 Per Jessen Re: [opensuse] two upgraded 11.3 system - but one reports wrong digest??
14:51 Marco Calistri [opensuse] 11.2 zypper up nvidia=GDM not starts!
14:53 Greg Freemyer Re: [opensuse] Re: Any SpiderOak comments yet?
14:57 Peter Pöml Re: [opensuse] Apache/2.2.13 complains Session Cache is not configured [hint: SSLSessionCache]
15:02 pistazienfresser Re: [opensuse] Whow.. My laptop automatically suspend to hardlock if power cord removed - where to change behavior.
15:09 Roger Oberholtzer Re: [opensuse] Re: Any SpiderOak comments yet?
15:09 Greg Freemyer [opensuse] packman repo for 11.3 not signed right?
15:11 Per Jessen Re: [opensuse] two upgraded 11.3 system - but one reports wrong digest??
15:44 dwgallien Re: [opensuse] Will 11.3 install resize NTFS?
15:46 Will Stephenson Re: [opensuse] 11.3 & 11.1 Dual-Boot w/ Shared /home: Feasible?
15:51 James Knott Re: [opensuse] KDE3 on 11.3 ??
16:01 David C. Rankin Re: [opensuse] Where to set default metacity window decor in gnome? When I start gnome -- I have none... [Solved]
16:04 David C. Rankin Re: [opensuse] Is there a place where 11.0 build service repos get moved to?
16:15 David C. Rankin Re: [opensuse] Re: 11.3 on Thinkpad X21 issues
16:17 Zachary Klein Re: [opensuse] Re: Any SpiderOak comments yet?
16:40 David C. Rankin [opensuse] webpin for 11.3 - does it work?
16:41 David C. Rankin Re: [opensuse] sax2-tools on 11.3
17:04 Marco Calistri Re: [opensuse] 11.2 zypper up nvidia=GDM not starts!
17:21 Илья Черных Re[2]: [opensuse] KDE3 on 11.3 ??
17:22 dwgallien Re: [opensuse] 11.2 zypper up nvidia=GDM not starts!
17:32 John E. Perry [opensuse] hostname
17:35 Greg Freemyer Re: [opensuse] 11.2 zypper up nvidia=GDM not starts!
17:37 Marco Calistri Re: [opensuse] 11.2 zypper up nvidia=GDM not starts!
17:39 Илья Черных Re[2]: [opensuse] KDE3 on 11.3 ??
17:45 Mark Goldstein Re: [opensuse] hostname
17:51 Larry Stotler Re: [opensuse] 11.3 minimum mem req?
17:58 Brian K. White Re: [opensuse] Any SpiderOak comments yet?
18:01 Marco Calistri Re: [opensuse] 11.2 zypper up nvidia=GDM not starts!
18:04 Lars Müller Re: [opensuse] hostname
18:26 Greg Freemyer Re: [opensuse] 11.2 zypper up nvidia=GDM not starts!
18:42 Anton J Aylward [opensuse] Thermal Shutdown question
18:47 Marco Calistri Re: [opensuse] 11.2 zypper up nvidia=GDM not starts!
18:51 C Re: [opensuse] Re: Any SpiderOak comments yet?
18:57 Arun Khan Re: [opensuse] Thermal Shutdown question
19:03 Arun Khan Re: [opensuse] packman repo for 11.3 not signed right?
19:21 Carlos E. R. Re: [opensuse] 11.3 - Hardlocking ~ every 5-10 minutes, ideas? "eth0: broadcasting for a lease" - no eth0
19:21 Carlos E. R. Re: [opensuse] Creating a 4 GB swap partition
19:21 Carlos E. R. Re: [opensuse] How to Recover from failed 11.3 install - It won't let me 'rpm -Uvh good files' over corrupted downloads?? [work around-upgrade]
19:21 Carlos E. R. Re: [opensuse] Any way to tell zypper to use pkgs in /var/cache/zypp/packages if exists?
19:21 Carlos E. R. Re: [opensuse] Kmail not retrieving all POP3 emails
19:21 Carlos E. R. Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
19:21 Carlos E. R. Re: [opensuse] Where does Yast/zypper store repos on my system?
19:23 Mark Goldstein Re: [opensuse] 11.3 & 11.1 Dual-Boot w/ Shared /home: Feasible?
19:25 Greg Freemyer Re: [opensuse] packman repo for 11.3 not signed right?
19:29 David C. Rankin Re: [opensuse] Thermal Shutdown question
19:33 Carlos E. R. Re: [opensuse] Re: Using Imap
19:33 Greg Freemyer Re: [opensuse] packman repo for 11.3 not signed right?
19:35 Patrick Shanahan Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
19:37 David C. Rankin Re: [opensuse] KDE3 on 11.3 ??
20:14 Carlos E. R. Re: [opensuse] Thermal Shutdown question
20:34 Carlos E. R. Re: [opensuse] This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
22:22 Anton Aylward Re: [opensuse] Thermal Shutdown question
22:24 Jim Henderson [opensuse] Re: This mailing list vis-a-vis the opensuse forums?
< Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next >
List Navigation