Re: [opensuse] Sound Question..
  • From: Philipp Thomas <Philipp.Thomas2@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 23:58:34 +0200
Never mind all the excuses can we please have a working sound system back and
make things like PulseAudio choices with a DIRE warning this WILL screw your
sound system up

I don't know why you blame PulseAudio but saying that it will screw
your sound setup is simply wrong. I know of enough systems, including
my own at work, where pulseaudio works perfectly. Regarding the
handling of bluetooth audio it is the only system that can handle my
BT headset more or less flawlessly.

it is things like this that are chasing users away from Linux can we stop the
messing and start releasing when PROVEN SAFE and working not may or may not
work

This is random flaming around with no real proof. BTW, the KDE 3 sound
solution Arts wasn't that flawless either!

hoping Novell get out of opensuse and we get back to the old ways it ALWAYS
worked back then

And this is completely uncalled for and serves nothing else than
making yourself a nice fool.

Philipp