Re: [opensuse] KMail problem
  • From: upscope <upscope@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 11:01:21 -0700
On Saturday, June 05, 2010 11:26:39 am Peter Nikolic wrote:
On Saturday 05 Jun 2010 17:08:03 upscope wrote:
<Snip>

On 06/05/2010 08:03 PM, Doug wrote:
Peter Nikolic wrote:
On Saturday 05 Jun 2010 00:17:46 Doug wrote:
I thought I had solved the KMail problem, but it's back. I
give up! I have installed Thunderbird, and will use that,
even tho I liked KMail better.

Does anybody know how to add a "sig" in T-Bird? I had to
add the one below by hand.

--doug
_____
</snip>
<snip>
I'm having a similar problem with Kmail. I enter contact to a
group (Distribution List) in
Kontact-->contacts. Everything looks good. Later go to Kmail
and select New Message
--> Select--> Distribution list. List is there but only some of
the entries others are just a
blank line. My contact list still has all entries. I reentered
all contacts Yesterday and
shutdown last night. Today kmail lists are not updated. I saved
the group lists as
CSV files.
</snip>
Upscope for your distribution lists do you have more than one
account setup ie

fred@xxxxxxx , joe@xxxxxxx , billy@xxxxxxx
Yes I have two accounts. Use this account 99% of the time. My
problem is more to do with Kontact --> Contacts and the Select
function under new message.

Friday I reenter all contacts for a addressbook Group (Distribution
List) called Zone_Chairman (9 entries), They were there and showed
in KMAIL Select -->Distribution Lists. Yesterday moring only 6
enteries existed in contact and there are three blank entries in the
Kmail list. This morning my complete default address book is
missing under Select. The personal address book is there with its
sub addressbooks. But the distribution groups have multiple blank
entries, with some older entries still there.

I think it is Akonadi that's got a bug.

Thanks for your reply.