Re: [opensuse] IPv6 firewall
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 11:54:06 +0200
Hans Witvliet wrote:

I ususaly recommend tunnelbroker.net
By default you get an /64 network, and if you take the trouble of
actvating another check-box, you get another /48 network

AFAIK, the current recommendation is for providers to dish out /48
networks. That's what I have in the datacentre.

Well if the continue to hand out on that scale (instead of an already
luxureous /116), i understand why they are allready working on v8..
;-)

Yeah, I did think a /48 was very grand too, but that's what RFC3177
proposes.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (23.6°C)