Re: [opensuse] KMail problem
  • From: upscope <upscope@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 09:08:03 -0700
<Snip>
On 06/05/2010 08:03 PM, Doug wrote:
Peter Nikolic wrote:

On Saturday 05 Jun 2010 00:17:46 Doug wrote:

I thought I had solved the KMail problem, but it's back. I give up!
I have installed Thunderbird, and will use that, even tho I liked
KMail better.

Does anybody know how to add a "sig" in T-Bird? I had to add the one
below by hand.

--doug
_____
Blessed are the peacemakers..for they shall be shot at from both sides.
--A.M. Greeley

Hi .

Kmail unfortunately is very good at getting it's settings corrupted out of
the
blue work one moment fail the next with all manner of failure reports , I
have
always found just going into settings and deleting everything then re-
entering them sorts it out for a while
--doug

</snip>
I'm having a similar problem with Kmail. I enter contact to a group
(Distribution List) in
Kontact-->contacts. Everything looks good. Later go to Kmail and select
New Message
--> Select--> Distribution list. List is there but only some of the
entries others are just a
blank line. My contact list still has all entries. I reentered all
contacts Yesterday and
shutdown last night. Today kmail lists are not updated. I saved the
group lists as
CSV files.

I need distribution lists for a news letter. In Thunderbird the inport
of csv sees the file but only imposts the first column. Have you tried
importing

Thanks for any response.