Re: [opensuse] unable to login to KDE under newly installed 11.2
  • From: Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 15:11:22 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 2. Juni 2010, 14:14:51 schrieb Julien Michielsen:
Yesterday I installed 11.2 on my machine, and I don't succeed to login to
my useraccount under X. It prompts for the user, and when I enter the
name, and subsequently the password, the system goes away for 1 or two
seconds after hitting enter, and then comes back with the login screen.

This could be caused by no space left on your harddisk.

Sven