Re: [opensuse] U-Verse printer sharing
  • From: Allen Wilkinson <aw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 06:55:19 -0500 (EST)
You only need the print server to have the hole in the firewall. In your case is that a computer or the printer itself?

The clients sending the print files don't need a special firewall hole.

I can set up several computers to be SSH servers via the u-verse gateway. I haven't done a print server.

Allen