Re: [opensuse] gui for git
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 12:10:14 -0800
On Wednesday January 6 2010, Greg Freemyer wrote:
All,

I occasionally need to interact with GIT. But I'd like to have a gui
if it would simplify the interface.

Turns out there are lots of them in the 11.2 distro.

I just tried kgit and I could not figure out where to even add a
repo. (I have 2 I work with from time to time.)

Any suggestions?

Greg

From what I can tell at a quick glance, all three GIt GUIs only operate
on local Git clones, which apparently have to be made. QGit 2.3 appears
to be the most advanced (I'm running openSUSE 11.1).

I should say I don't really use Git, but sometimes have to clone
repositories from open source repositories such as GitHub.

Randall Schulz