[opensuse] Any experts on ncurses Yast?
  • From: ianseeks <ianseeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 16:18:45 +0000
HI

I'm using opensuse 11.2 and have 2 repos, "KDE4:/STABLE" and "update/11.2".
I've just done some updates via YaST and i've now ended up not being able to
log in. The error is a white screen with a large red X saying it cant find
"folderview" just before it gets to allowing me to log in.
This seems an odd situation with downloads from "KDE4:STABLE" so i am assuming
there is more to download. How do i refresh the repos in the ncurses yast?
I've gone to "Software management" and pressed "ALT and t", selected "All
listed packages" (although the window is empty) and then selected "Update in
newer version available". This still leaves me with an empty window. I'm
just not sure that this is the correct process, can anyone confirm if i'm
doing the correct thing.
And have i got the correct repos for 11.2 to update KDE4?

THe only alternative i've got now is to reinstall 11.2. I've done this a few
times already but come up with this error.

regards

Ian