Re: [opensuse] USB support in VirtualBox OSE
  • From: Herbert Graeber <hgraeber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 23:29:59 +0100
Am Dienstag 05 Januar 2010 21:42:32 schrieb Oszkó Albert:
Hi all,

I can't get to set USB in VirtualBox OSE? Is it possible at all? In the
Settings USB is greyed out. I think I read once that USB support is one
of the differences between the the OSE and PUEL versions of VBox. But I
could not get the latter to work at all. (oS 11.2 KDE 4.3.4)

Thanks for any hint,

USB is a feature that's not in virtualbox ose. Instead of greying the menu
entry it should be removed. Installing the PUEL version on opensuse is
possible, but much harder to do.

Herbert