Re: [opensuse] restoring X setup after doom3 locks up
  • From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 21:33:05 +0100
On Tuesday 05 January 2010 17:37:28 Per Jessen wrote:
On my 10.3 system, doom3 will occasionally lock up, meaning I have to
kill it to get my system back. I switch to a virtual console and kill
the doom3 process, but when I return to KDE, my previous resolution
etc. hast not been not restored and I have no mouse. I presume this is
due to doom3 being killed and therefore not exiting and properly.
How can I manually restore whatever the X settings were before I started
doom3?

xrandr --auto is the simplest way I can think of.

Will

--
Will Stephenson, openSUSE Team