Re: [opensuse] How to type CurrentDate & CurrentTime with KDE's InputActions?
  • From: Ben DJ <bendj095124367913213465@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 11:00:01 -0800
On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 5:20 AM, Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@xxxxxxx> wrote:
 As I said, it's just a matter of playing with C++ and Xlib :)

Yep, got that the first time around, thanks!

My point, as a user, is simply that nice-interface-to-make-things-easy
is helpful. Since it was my comment, about my system, I was simply
suggesting my point of view. Kind of the point in a discussion, no?

"playing with C++ and Xlib", you'd have to admit, is a far cry from a
nice/simple GUI to complete a task. since there's no example in
KDE/Opensuse/Linux to compare to, I simply reference an example --
very nicely done, btw -- that exists elsewhere.

and, yes, i understand that your suggestion provides an answer, which
I will happily follow up on ...

BenDJ