[opensuse] ksplash themes
  • From: lynn <lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 16:02:10 +0100
I want to install a new splash screen:

Kmenu>system settings>General>appearence>splash screen>get new themes (phew,
found it)
and click install on one I like. It downloads and installs and there is a red
cross in the unistall check box where the green tick was before. How do I
install it? What is it called and
where does it go after it has downloaded? It does not appear in the Manager
for Splash Screen Themes.
I was looking in my home folder under downloads. But nada..

kde 4.3.4 from the update instlaled from what was available for update (the
bit in blue brackets in Yast>right click>install if newer version available)
from the the KDE43 repo today.

I feel like Kerninghan and DMR trying to find out where the output of hello
world went.

Happy new 2010 from Lynn