Re: [opensuse] How to type CurrentDate & CurrentTime with KDE's InputActions?
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 08:15:47 -0500
* Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [01-04-10 07:56]:

Next time you ask for help, be sure that you sufficiently explain your
needs or aims rather than jump someone attempting to help. Apology is
necessary and expected!

Furthermore: I read this list which is how I came to answer your
question. There is *absolutely* no need or reason to send me a duplicate
email when replying to the thread or any list unless *specifically*
requested.