[opensuse] Sound-config files
  • From: Koenraad Lelong <k.lelong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 10:34:35 +0100
Hi,
I would like to know where the configuation-files for the sound system are stored.
My problem : in OS 11.2/KDE I can't configure my sound card to use my 4 speakers, while in Gnome it's very easy to do.
I do have other problems with my sound-setup but I'm going step by step.

B.T.W. how can one install Gnome and KDE on the same installation ? Is there a "meta"-package to select ? I just read in another thread it should be possible, but I didn't search for it yet as I don't have the system at hand. Now that system has a triple boot : 10.1, 11.2/KDE and 11.2/Gnome.

Thanks for any pointers.
--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Koenraad Lelong