Re: [opensuse] dd - rsync question - apology
  • From: Bob S <911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 18:10:25 -0500
On Friday 01 January 2010 23:01:11 Bob S wrote:
Hello SuSE people,

I did a dd backup on my 11.2. Question is can I update it with rsync, or
more important could I restore certain files/directories using rsync?

To all of the most respected and knowledgeable people on this list.

I really believed I was asking a very general and simple question as stated
above. I have been chastized by some of those very same people for my
incomplete description of what I requested.

I stand corrected and I apologize for my ignorance, I hope you will bear with
me should I demonstrate my ignorance again in the future. I will try harder.

Bob S